TEXVIR is based on a mixture of alcohols of vegetable origin from sugar cane, beet and quaternary ammonium that rapidly evaporates and does not require rinsing. Its high bactericidal and virucidal effectiveness has been demonstrated since in clean conditions it complies with the UNE-EN 13697 for Antiseptics and chemical disinfectants.
It does not stain clothing or damage surfaces, but it is recommended to previously test its compatibility with the product by applying it to non-visible areas.
- Based on alcohols of plant origin from sugar cane and beetroot that allow the cleaning of all types of surfaces, especially indicated in textiles and footwear.
- Very fast drying allowing cleaning operations to be completed in less time than with other products (estimated drying time 3 minutes).
- Eliminates germs, bacteria and viruses such as SARS-Cov-2 from the most used pieces and fabrics daily (all types of fabric and clothing, footwear, high-contact surfaces such as elevator buttons, door knobs, switches, shoe soles, appliance surfaces, screens, separators, etc.). Also for single or multi-use personal protective masks (UNE 0065 2020).
- Compatible with all types of materials without deterioration in the shine or finished in any part treated.
- Provides lasting results.
- Specially formulated for the disinfection of garments, fabrics and footwear for private or collective use, such as hotel and restaurant tablecloths, textile or leather finish furniture, curtains, curtains, carpets or carpets.
- Compatible with disinfection and maintenance of all kinds of high intensity parts of use, such as common surfaces in public spaces, shelves, and collective tables.
- Very useful both for private use and in all kinds of retail stores, hotels, residences, hospitals, public bodies, official services, companies, communities, etc.
- Product that allows cleaning and maintenance in good condition of facilities where there is a high traffic of people. It allows you to keep the most used surfaces in perfect cleaning condition even when there are user changes.
- Suitable for disinfection of masks of one or more use and all kinds of material.
– Appearance*: Clear liquid.
– Colour*: transparent.
– Smell: Characteristic
– Density at 20 ºC*: 0.852 ± 0.030 g/ml.
– Solubility: Miscible in water.
How to use
It is used by spraying the product on the surface to be cleaned and then rubbed with a clean clothe until it dries. Apply the product as many times as is necessary. You don’t need rinsing.
DANGER: H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapours. P101: If medical advice is needed, have the package or label handy. P102: Keep out of reach of children. Q210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and any other ignition sources. No smoking.
P233: Keep the container tightly closed. P370+P378: In case of fire: Use ABC powder extinguisher for extinguishing. P403+P235: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep in a cool place. P501: Dispose of the contents/container using the selective collection system enabled in your Town or City. Do not ingest. In case of Call to your Countruy medical assistance. Information Service, at. 915620220. Incompatibilities: Do not mix with strong acids and bases, etc.
The information in this Data Sheet is based on current knowledge and European Union and nationals laws, as users’ working conditions are beyond our knowledge and control. The product should not be used for purposes other than those specified. It is always the user’s responsibility to take appropriate measures in order to fulfil with the requirements established in the laws.